Monday 25 June 2007

Bloggers, eh? Bunch of part-timers, the lot of them.

Term has ended, along with my university career, which can only mean that summer has begun. It is therefore time to commence several long months of sun (possibly), relaxation (definitely) and self-improvement (yeah, right), an opportunity to unwind and prepare for the next stage in whatever I'm up to.

I'm going to try to keep posting here for much of the summer (as long as the world obliges by providing interesting things to post about), but for the next few weeks, at least, that's going to be difficult - I'll have very limited internet access and not much time that I'll be willing to spend in front of a computer screen even when I do have that access. As such, The Beautiful Hypothesis is going on hiatus for a while. Keep an eye open for me...there will be new content when I return.

Enjoy your summer!

No comments: