Monday 8 January 2007

Picture of the Week: #1

In a new feature for this new blog (which, in true form, I actually meant to introduce yesterday but forgot about), I'm introducing the Picture Of The Week! This is my slightly cut-down version of the concept of Project365, a very cool idea but unfortunately one that I wouldn't have anything like the self-control to complete. So I'm doing a sort of Project52, on the basis that that should be easier. The idea is that every Sunday, I post one picture that I took the previous week, and make a couple of comments on it - that way you see what I'm doing with my time, and I get a record of my year. Notice that it's the picture of the week, rather than necessarily the photo - this is my way of letting myself use Photoshop as much as possible to make the pictures look better. No, you can't expect much journalistic integrity from me. Anyway, this week's picture is...


(l to r - Agent Eric, John, Chris)

And that's how I tend to spend my time when I'm at home - going over to visit those who have so much time on their hands, they can afford to sit up all night playing on a Gamecube, accompanied by a secret agent stuffed penguin. Ahh, what heady days of joy. How I will miss them when I have to work for a living.

No comments: