Tuesday 1 April 2008

This is not a rickroll in disguise. Although that would be funny too.

I made this video a while ago, but never quite got round to putting it online. It would appear to be appropriate to post it today. If you have ever wanted to watch the ultimate disaster movie - the kind of thing that would have people flocking to the cinemas - this is my take on what it would look like.


The material used in this video is probably copyrighted by a number of different people. I reckon that this kind of use of it should be reasonably OK, but just in case, the video's not here under my CC licence.

Confused by the title? Want to know what a rickroll is? Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Phil - sounds like a successful day of fooling! I'm glad to have got off this year...

Phil said...

Yeah, didn't really have the heart after last year's debacle. I am sorry about that, it really wasn't supposed to be mean...