Sunday 8 April 2007

Picture of the Week: #14



It's become something of a family tradition - I'm not sure quite how - to walk around Stour Wood every Good Friday. These kind of traditions seem to get started in the oddest way, but I don't think I want to drop this one any time soon - Spring is absolutely the best time to go to the wood, because you get absolutely beautiful views like this. No matter how far Easter jumps around the calendar, I don't think we've ever been there and not found the entire woodland floor carpeted with white wood anemones. Just one of those things that helps you forget everything else and appreciate the world for half an hour.

1 comment:

StuckInABook said...

not actually a comment about this - lovely though it is - but replying to your msg on my blog.... agh! I tried and tried to use the html thingy (even before you posted, I'd found a helpful website which claimed to give foolproof instructions for 3 columnage). Now, I won't deny that I ignored some of the instructions, and only partially followed others, but it seemed unfair that I ended up with half-columns thrust all over the page... maybe one day my lovely friend Phil would come fix it. I did manage to (deliberately) increase the size of the main column, and for that I am proud.