Tuesday 31 July 2007

Errr...new haircut?

I'm aware that it's something of a cliché for men to be completely oblivious when their significant other has changed some aspect of their appearance. It's also something of an unfair cliché; I, for one, generally do at least pick up that something's different, it just takes me a little while to work out what.

I don't think, though, that anyone reading this can fail to have noticed the subtle changes that have occurred on The Beautiful Hypothesis - what can I say, green was getting a bit boring. The only major addition to the design is the last.fm albums "quilt" - despite my general antipathy towards animated widgets on blogs, I did think this one was rather fine, and it has the added bonus that you can laugh at/be entirely puzzled by my music taste.

As you've probably realised, the redesign has come about because I've now finished all of the travelling I'm likely to be getting up to this summer, and therefore The Beautiful Hypothesis can come off its hiatus and return to updating. There's quite a lot to catch up on - over the next few days (and possibly weeks) I'll be discussing some of the things that have come up over the holiday, and of course there are quite a few Pictures of their respective Weeks to be posted.

Because I've posted since going away, I won't be posting retroactively, meaning that the week in which a picture is posted may bear absolutely no relation to the week in which it was taken. Hopefully this won't be too confusing. Anyway, it's good to be back - with a bit of luck posting will be ramped back up to its normal rate within a couple of days.

No comments: