Sunday 11 February 2007

Picture of the Week: #6

Yes, I know it was only the other week that it snowed. I'm still putting more snow pictures up, because this time it properly snowed, and it made everything look exceedingly awesome. It also made me late for a lecture and completely soaked my shoes, but that's beside the point.

This graveyard belongs to the little church just round the corner from my house. I go through it pretty much whenever I walk into town (well, except after dark, as it has a reputation for being where the junkies hang out - did I say junkies, parents/other concerned relatives who may be reading this? I of course meant well-balanced individuals who wouldn't harm anyone at all), but it's one of those places that is so familiar that it's only when it changes dramatically that I really look at it. Such as now, when it looks rather like something out of a Thomas Hardy dramatisation.

No comments: